We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
While the weather struggles to make up its mind about which season we're in, anything is fair game in the food blog world. Turkey, baked squash, warm cinnamon bread, flu-preventing tinctures -- these all scream fall. But the cherry tomatoes and refreshing cocktails of summer are all still in regular rotation, too. Whether you're planning to look ahead or travel back in time, let these links be your guide.
- November is right around the corner! Start perfecting your smoked turkey now. (The Domestic Man.)
- Herbs, goat cheese, and warm tomatoes just belong together, right? (Naturally Ella.)
- We’re all up for using seasonal produce in creative ways. Especially when cocktails are involved. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- Raw pear tarts are perfect for these unseasonably warm days. (Delightful Crumb.)
- Homemade cinnamon raisin bread wins. Every time. (Pastry Affair.)
- While you're in the DIY zone, try your hand at this flu-prevention syrup. (Gardenista.)
- A unique way to preserve every part of your garden bounty: basil flower vinegar. (The Yellow House.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) The Domestic Man, Edible Perspective, Edible Perspective, Brooklyn Supper
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Delightful Crumb, Pastry Affair, Gardenista, The Yellow House
See what other Food52 readers are saying.