If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This week, we're rounding up our favorite things of 2013: the prettiest, the funniest, and the nerdiest things on the internet this year.
Today: A list of the prettiest food photographs that made us swoon this year.
2013 was the year of the food photo. (You heard it here first.) With the rise in popularity of Instagram and food blogs, more people than ever were taking their food photos to the next level. With the exception of a few failures, we saw an overwhelming amount of drool-worthy photos this year. Here are 12 of the absolute best, sure to inspire you to get in the kitchen with your camera and the ever-essential props for styling.
- Nicole makes seafood look unbelievably good. (La Buena Vida.)
- Cookie dough and cake come together for a picture-perfect dessert. (Pastry Affair.)
- Who knew vegan and gluten-free doughnuts could look this good? (The First Mess.)
- One-pan farro is an easy, show-stopping meal. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Salted caramel apple dumplings are one of Beth's many genius creations. (Local Milk.)
- Artichokes, bread, eggs, wine -- life's essentials. (Manger.)
- Molly gives scotch eggs a delicious Asian twist. (My Name is Yeh.)
- Kristy captures the beauty of a simple baked egg breakfast. (Kristy Mucci.)
- The ideal sweet breakfast: Dutch babies loaded with fresh fruit. (Kinfolk.)
- Strawberries are nestled in rye crusts to create perfectly-imperfect galettes. (Apt. 2B Baking Co.)
- A watermelon slushy treat for warmer days ahead. (Edible Perspective.)
- These lemongrass raspberry yogurt pops almost look too pretty to eat. (Golubka.)
Tell us: What was the prettiest food photo you saw this year?