If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Did you stay up late every night this week watching the Olympics and House of Cards? Yeah, so did we. The result of which was a frantic, grab-what-you-can breakfast situation after pressing snooze one too many times. Make up for all of your missed breakfast opportunities this weekend with plenty of smoothies, eggs, pastries, and bacon. (Always bacon.) Just read these links first.
- Bacon, cream cheese, and toast form the holy breakfast trinity. (Eat in My Kitchen.)
- Bored of your regular smoothie routine? Try adding tahini. (Will Frolic for Food.)
- This Turkish dish pairs poached eggs, herbed yogurt, and chili butter -- perfect for brunch. (Lady and Pups.)
- If you must take breakfast to-go, make these portable egg muffins. (Hortus.)
- Step one: Make a big batch of lime curd. (Orangette.)
- Step two: Spread it on these light and fluffy gluten-free biscuits. (Autumn Makes and Does.)
- Kill two birds with these banana bread doughnuts. (Flourishing Foodie.)
- But save some bananas for these banana-rum scones! Save some rum, too -- it's Friday after all. (Offbeat + Inspired.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!