How best to store shrimp until next day?!

I'm roasting some shrimp to serve cold with romesco -- the following day. How should I store them in the fridge overnight? In Tupperware? On a plate under foil or plastic wrap? I'm not going to give my office food poisoning, am I?

asked by AAK almost 7 years ago

Erica6228

In ice water in the fridge

ejm
ejm

Personally I would put them in a covered container in the fridge. You should be fine

ejm
ejm

If they are roasted then the ice water will not work. If they have been boiled then yes, ice water with a slice or two of lemon is always good

Roasted shrimp will be fine in the refrigerator overnight. In a container or on a covered plate--either way will be fine.