Trouble posting recipe to competition

When you click on 'Submit Recipe Already Submitted on Food 52' ..what do I do next? Sorry, I seem to be missing something..!

asked by Rachel Gaffney almost 7 years ago

It should take you to your profile page with the recipes you've added to the site. On each recipe, there's a green link that says "To edit this recipe, click here to go to the recipe page" -- click on this from the recipe you'd like to submit to the contest and it will take you to the recipe page. Under the photo on the left, click "edit recipe" and here you can click the Submit to a Contest drop-down (about halfway down the page). Yes, this is very convoluted -- sorry about this. We'll fix it soon!

Rachel Gaffney

Thank you ...