🔕 🔔

Every time I click to contests I can see below corner ''This contest is closed'' I am not sure Is there any contest live now in food52 ?

When is the next contest start?

asked by pauljoseph almost 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Hi pauljoseph, the latest contest closed Thursday it was the citrus contest. The new contest I think will be announced on Wednesday and as in all contests close the following Thursday 11:59PM EST. Hope you are well, nice to see you here.

Oh and the contests are bi weekly now not weekly.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

Have you been away?? We've missed your input.

In a way it's a good thing that contests are biweekly now in that I can catch my breath and think about my own menus rather than chasing a contest deadline.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Pauljoseph, Happy to see you here again!

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Great to see you back on F52 Pauljoseph!