Whats a good sweet treat for someone with an all raw diet.

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer almost 7 years ago

Mr_Vittles

Strawberries and Freshly Whipped Vanilla Cream.

linzarella

Remove the pits from some dates, put in a bowl and cover with hot water; let soak for a couple of hours. Then blend the dates and their soaking liquid with a frozen banana or two. It'll come out like ice cream.

Alternatively, dates are a pretty good treat all on their own.

vvvanessa

Nut butter (almond especially) mixed with honey and cinnamon then rolled in shaved coconut.

Anitalectric
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

These sugarplums are! So easy, delicious, and keep for weeks.

LornaFarris

The following website has some great raw dessert recipes! http://www.nourishingmeals.com/p/recipes.html
I have their cook book and just love it :-) If you don't see something you like - I'm sure they would be happy to share some ideas. (I would give you some of the recipes but I figure it would be better to go straight to the source). Hope that helps!