🔕 🔔

I have 24 ounces of unsweetened soy milk opened and ready for use. Looking for suggestions for use!

The first 8 ounces were used for a delicious chocolate mousse. What shall I use the remainder for?

asked by _Gretchen about 6 years ago

Ad0d3623 a28a 4793 82a8 5f1ab0a2f633  dsc00426

Bread pudding, either sweet or savory. Use it as the liquid for oatmeal or other hot cereals. I love it in smoothies or to thicken soups.

Bread pudding! That's an EXCELLENT idea! Thanks vvvanessa!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Basically, anything that uses milk tastes just fine to me with unsweetened soy milk --- I really prefer it. Just keep it in a cooler spot in the refrigerator and it will been good for a minimum of 10 days. (That's from my experience with the commercial soy milks in aseptic packing. Just be sure to shake before using, as the solids separate to the bottom.)