I have 24 ounces of unsweetened soy milk opened and ready for use. Looking for suggestions for use!

The first 8 ounces were used for a delicious chocolate mousse. What shall I use the remainder for?

asked by _Gretchen over 6 years ago

vvvanessa

Bread pudding, either sweet or savory. Use it as the liquid for oatmeal or other hot cereals. I love it in smoothies or to thicken soups.

_Gretchen

Bread pudding! That's an EXCELLENT idea! Thanks vvvanessa!

Basically, anything that uses milk tastes just fine to me with unsweetened soy milk --- I really prefer it. Just keep it in a cooler spot in the refrigerator and it will been good for a minimum of 10 days. (That's from my experience with the commercial soy milks in aseptic packing. Just be sure to shake before using, as the solids separate to the bottom.)