🔕 🔔

How do you print only the recipe & not the other written material? I don't see any icon for a printer. I have tried copy & paste & it doesn't work properly. I am trying to print the leg of lamb with mint sauce & potatoes & onion recipe. On other food web sites there is an icon for the printer to print only the recipe. I think this is a technical error on your end that has to be corrected. Please reply. Thank you.

asked by Good Cook over 5 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

There should be a Print button on the left side of the recipe page, below "Share the Deliciousness" (see attached image).

If you don't have that button, it probably is a glitch on our end and it would be very helpful for us to know what type of operating system (Mac/PC) and internet browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) you're using. Thanks in advance.

E24fb608 486f 4302 828a ef2f4b7a9bdc  screen shot 2012 02 19 at 9.14.09 pm