🔕 🔔

you can now open fresh #coconuts at home without a big scary knife http://t.co/9DSgnY3a

asked by @Coco_Cut over 5 years ago

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

I've used a knife method that I haven't found the slightest bit scary. In fact it's fun. Just hold the coconut in the palm of your hand, so that your thumb and little fingers are at the top and bottom.. Use the back side of a cleaver, and rap it on what would be the equator. Rotate, and keep rapping along the equator. Eventually, the coconut splits in half. There are lots of Youtube videos that demonstrate the method.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I too follow Greenstuff's method and it is simple.