A question about a recipe: Gaining Ground Board Retreat Maple Popcorn

D854d43c 16ab 4c9e 9cae 169d57a70f47  img 4808

Ingredient list says salted peanuts, but the directions say pecans. Preference?

asked by judyschwab over 6 years ago

brunobunny

I have made it with both, I prefer salted peanuts.

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Regardless of what the author intended, it's really up to you -- which do you think would be more to your liking? Or what do you already have in the house?

Oh I didn't even notice that - I used peanuts and they were great, but now I kind of want to try pecans too. After a cooling down period from the last batch we snarfed ....