Just wanted to start co-ordinating the meet up with KitchenButterfly when she visits us in New York

Picnic Potluck, suggestions for dishes? where? Would love it if the F52 team could join us as well, Amanda, Merrill, Peter, Nozlee, Brett...

asked by Panfusine about 6 years ago

I'm in! I can't remember the suggestions from KB's original post, High Line was suggested but i think restrictions made that difficult. Also I think Madison Square Park was suggested near Eataly.

Kitchen Butterfly

Am in.....of course. Very excited! Thanks Panfusine.

Bevi

What is the date?

...and time?

Panfusine

24th June..

OH NO, I probably have to work that Sunday. I will not know until next weekend whether or not I have to work. Sundays are always hard for me. What time?

Bevi

And I will be in DC post wedding on the 23rd.

:( we'll be in California then. Have fun, everyone.

Meatballs&Milkshakes

I can make it, I think!

Meatballs&Milkshakes

Was there any more planning on this? Is it still on?

Panfusine

Yep, definitely still on.. I wanted to put up a reminder tomorrow.. But thanks for reviving the topic for me. This was a list of folks that were interested in meeting up from the previous post
Waiting for a head count to decide if we're meeting up at a restaurant or a potluck at Madison park..

Sdebrango

Drbabs

Anita

PistachioDoughnut

Meatballs&Milkshakes

Wssmom

MrsLarkin

Creamtea

Bevi

Peter (of food52)

Sagegreen

Still hoping to be there. May have graduation party-- I'm out of town for te weekend and will know more when I get home tuesday. Thanks for coordinating this, Panfusine.

Wish I could join you all, but sadly, we'll be out of town at a wedding.

Sadassa_Ulna

I'm interested in coming in from Philadelphia; can you count me in?

Panfusine

Looking forward to catching up with all of you.. Sadassa_Ulna, DrBabs, meatballnmilkshakes, & of course KB!
Shall we say 12.30 pm @ Eataly?

Sadassa_Ulna

That sounds great to me. Thank you Panfusine, looking forward to it!

Sounds great to me, too. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Midge

So jealous! Can someone take pictures?

Panfusine

Absolutely will!

Meatballs&Milkshakes

I may not be back from the beach by then...much needed quick vacation....if I get back in time, where will you be at Eataly?

Panfusine

The only 'landmark that comes to mind is that HUGE espresso machine.. you can't miss it..

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Alas, I too am out of town for a wedding... But we're driving back Sunday and might (very unlikely but might) be able to drive straight to the Meetup.

It's Madison Square Park, yes? What time?

Peter, see above. It's 12:30 at Eataly. I hope you can make it.

Peter
Peter

Ah, if it's that early then alas, I'll miss it. Which is a shame 'cause Charlie was looking forward to meeting all of you!

justpicked

Hi All -- Is this open to anybody? Would love to come join you and meet some of the folks I've been following online face-to-face!

Panfusine

It absolutely is!! Love to meet as many F52's as possible!

Kitchen Butterfly

Excited.......see you all then. Thanks Panfusine for coordinating.

BoulderGalinTokyo

I'm jealous!

PistachioDoughnut

Okie, I think I can make it ! But, if I come by 1 or 1.30, where should I catch up and approx how long are you girls hanging out in eataly! And, we are meeting for lunch that means no potluck! What's the final head count. Just asking.

Panfusine

Yaay!!.. we should be either in Eataly (by the big espresso machine) or in Madison park opposite Eataly.