Thanks for a Great Cookbook!

I want to thank you for producing a wonderful cookbook. I gave them as gifts to my co-workers, and they are all using the cookbook! It's so amazing to me becuase they have known about my participation in this website for ages, but i guess having a cookbook in your hands makes you want to try new things when sometimes a website feels intimidating.

It's so cool when someone comes in to work and tells me they made Steak for a Brooklyn Barbecue or Sweet Potatoes Anna, and how much they love those dishes.

So thank you so much for meeting a need of peopel who are more comfortable cooking from a book, and for producing such a wonderful cookbook.

• Posted by: drbabs
  • December 14, 2011

susan g December 14, 2011

Proving how powerful a physical book can be. I know that when I got my copy, even though I had seen the recipes on the site they jumped out and cried to be made! Love it, as do the party guests who either bought theirs ahead or went home with one.

Amanda Hesser December 15, 2011

drbabs, thanks so much for your note! We are very happy and proud that so many community members worked together to produce a real hard-cover book -- and a real community cookbook.

drbabs December 15, 2011

Thanks, Amanda, and I just re-read the question--please forgive the typos!