🔕 🔔

Thanks for a Great Cookbook!

I want to thank you for producing a wonderful cookbook. I gave them as gifts to my co-workers, and they are all using the cookbook! It's so amazing to me becuase they have known about my participation in this website for ages, but i guess having a cookbook in your hands makes you want to try new things when sometimes a website feels intimidating.

It's so cool when someone comes in to work and tells me they made Steak for a Brooklyn Barbecue or Sweet Potatoes Anna, and how much they love those dishes.

So thank you so much for meeting a need of peopel who are more comfortable cooking from a book, and for producing such a wonderful cookbook.

asked almost 6 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Proving how powerful a physical book can be. I know that when I got my copy, even though I had seen the recipes on the site they jumped out and cried to be made! Love it, as do the party guests who either bought theirs ahead or went home with one.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

drbabs, thanks so much for your note! We are very happy and proud that so many community members worked together to produce a real hard-cover book -- and a real community cookbook.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Thanks, Amanda, and I just re-read the question--please forgive the typos!