🔕 🔔

Green Garlic

I bought some really pretty (and fragrant) green garlic at the farmer's market this morning. A few years ago in a restaurant I had a green garlic stew with escarole and white beans which was fabulous. I'm thinking about trying to make my own version of that (maybe with a little bacon), but I wonder if anyone has another idea? It seems like most of the recipes that use green garlic are for soup.

asked by amandaruth over 5 years ago

31cdd18a 4275 4bee ae5a 88bcb2eea6c3  jillian

Amanda posted this beautiful salad that will use up one of your bulbs of green garlic: http://www.food52.com/blog...