Add an image to Someone Else's Recipe.

I have checked the FAQ, which says that there should be a button below the recipe image that reads "Add a Photo" -- alas, no such button appears in my browser. I have tried in up-to-date versions of Safari, Chrome, and Firefox -- all to no avail. Any suggestions? Perhaps the world may never see my beautifully plated salmon... C'est la vie. (Although! The hotline provides a visible means to enter an image!)

asked by megancora about 6 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I think with the new site update you can only add photos of your own recipes at this time. But I think I remember someone saying that the old option may be available at a future time.