🔕 🔔

I need a gluten free cookbook... Any recommendations?

asked by alexia1996 over 5 years ago

0b360b64 877d 4742 8283 76f2c1197f7f  redsaurkraut

I am neither gluten-free nor vegan, but I love the great Gluten-free Vegan Eats cookbook (despite the mouthful of a title). So many great ideas!

Bac35f8c 0352 46fe 95e3 57de4b652617  p1291120

I'd recommend a few websites that have recipes: beyondcelery.blogspot.com; glutenfreegirl.com; or glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com

With regard to physical cookbooks, I'm particularly fond of Gluten-Free on a Shoestring (the author also has a website by the same name); and anything by Connie Sarros or Bette Hagman. The two latter authors are who I consider real pioneers in gluten-free cooking -- both are celiacs and were among the first (like 20 years ago) to really work through the various issues of cooking with alternate flours. Those of us who currently cook gluten-free owe a huge debt to both Hagman and Sarros.

84f8c646 d1c1 42e3 8e7b 9d37495f2222  stringio

Go to elanaspantry.com For recipes and For links to purchase her cookbooks.

I hear people like the Babycakes cookbook for baking. The baked goods I've tasted from the store have been good.

Cannelle et Vanille's Small Plates and Sweet treats is great