Q: What are your favorite concoctions to stuff zucchini with?

asked by @aimeesanborn about 6 years ago

cooked rice, basil, and mozzarella cheese. My landlord served this for dinner one night. She used the round zucchini, think they're called eight-ball zucchinis.

Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

Tomato, onion, sausage, and the scooped out zucchini flesh,, topped with garlicky, herby, parmesan-y bread crumbs, yum!

Sautee: Ground meat, mushroom; seasoned with garlic, lemon zest, cinnamon, allspice, oregano, mint; then add cooked rice off heat.
Scoop the zukes out and coat with olive oil and lemon juice or let them soak in that a bit before stuffing.
Stuff and bake...Topped with a Greek Tomato sauce. (tomato sauce with garlic, parsley, cinnamon, allspice and oregano).

Oh...do the scoop out the zukes first and chop that up and add it to stuffing mixture.

minibakersupreme

I like couscous or bulgur in mine! I usually just wing it, though...

Madame Sel

I ended up taking ideas from everyone and made up my own!