Thank you, FOOD 52, for your hard work and generosity. We are so fortunate to have this terrific community and endlessly helpful resource.

This is my fourth Thanksgiving since joining FOOD52, with each one better than the last. Thank you so much, for everything!! ;o)

asked almost 6 years ago

JanetFL

Very nice thought, AntoniaJames, which I second!

Cheers, AJ! I share your sentiments. It's one great community we've got here. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Yes, thank you all!

Thanks, all of you. We're so happy that you've stuck with us for so long, and so happy to welcome new faces into the community! We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! AJ -- you climbing Mount Tam again this year?

Yep, just got back. Enjoyed fiveandspice's easy coffee cake and Giulia M's "the pumpkin bread I can't stop eating" at the top. Taking a short nap; dinner will be served at six. ;o)

gingerroot

Add my voice to the thankful choir! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

SeaJambon

And mine as well! I talk about Food52 all the time and my family doesn't worry about losing me to Facebook -- Food52 is another issue. :)

BoulderGalinTokyo

Just finishing up Thanksgiving over here, and then birthday tomorrow. Thankful that I have time to checkin and share things with such a wonderful and caring community of FRIENDS. Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone -- our lives are so much richer for being part of this amazing, generous community of cooks.