Making biscuits and am out of flour

Is there a substitute for preventing sticking while rolling our the biscuits? The dough is done. I had sufficient flour for that. The problem is my silicone sheet and rolling pin

asked by kbckitchen almost 6 years ago

Sadassa_Ulna

You can use corn starch instead. And/or roll dough between sheets of parchment paper.

Ophelia

Add some more milk and make drop biscuits. Or roll them between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap the way you would a pie crust.

I would make drop biscuits, and skip the flour altogether. Good luck!

Chanelle,Gontarz

If you have oats or another grain handy, you can whizz them in a blender, processor, or spice mill to make more flour!