A question about a recipe: Gingerbread Beer Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze

D128100e d8ac 47fa 96c3 e09cae659d25  food52 01 08 13 3159

I have a question about the recipe "Gingerbread Beer Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze" from janeofmanytrade. Can you make this cake into cupcakes?

asked by Nan over 5 years ago

ZombieCupcake

Yeah should be fine.... Cook for one 1/3 of the original baking time usually is a good rule and check with a tooth pick

SeaJambon

Why not? My experience: if it can be a cake, it can be cupcake; if it can be a muffin, it can be a tea bread (and vice versa all around). As ZombieCupcake indicates, the issue is typically baking time -- the 1/3 rule (or 3X, depending on the direction you are going) is a good one, with a tooth pick to validate/refine.