🔕 🔔

Current Contest - Photo Question

Dfe7d1cb 90b1 43ce 963c 89f6f0750e53  garlic and herb marinated flat iron steak

I've taken pictures of my submission for the current contest but it won't upload. One picture exceeds the minimum 2MB and don't know how to use less MB's. I took another one with my phone camera (I've done this in the past & it uploaded successfully) but tis isnt working wither. Can anyone help me?

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

I figured it out. Changed properties to read only and had to settle on a photo from my phone instead of my better quality digital camera. I've broken a sweat... Thanks.

Try uploading the photo from your camera to your desktop and then right clicking on it. If "Send to" in an email is an option, you should be able to decrease the size. You then select the smaller size, and mail it to yourself. Save the smaller file to your desktop or photos folder, and you're on your way. (You'd be amazed at how many workarounds I've discovered, just by right-clicking on things!!) ;o)

Godd ideas. I finally settled on a photo taken on my smartphone, uploaded to Facebook, and clicked and copied to my desktop. Then renamed photo and uploaded successfully.