🔕 🔔

Can you please tell me how to remove a recipe from your contest?

I didn't understand the purpose of the contest and I don't think my recipe is appropriate for this one. Thanks!

asked by LucyS over 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

If you're okay with leaving it there, that's probably the best solution -- no one will mind! Otherwise, we'd have to delete the recipe to remove it from the contest, which would be so sad! (Sorry our admin tools are so basic -- we're working on it.)

Edfe409e 4744 406a 98e8 9c239638ad31  img 1965

Thank you! It is a good recipe but not modified very much from the original so please do not consider it.