🔕 🔔

creative cooking: crescent roll crust...help!

Is it possible to make a pizza crust from crescent rolls? As in, can I lay them down flat across a baking pan, cover them with toppings and cook like a pizza? I have never made them before and for our night shift at the hospital we are doing a cookoff with the main ingredient being crescent rolls. I want to do a piza with pancetta, burratta, cherry tomatos and an egg over the top...not sure it is going to just completely fall apart on me! If not, I think I might just do mini beef wellingtons which doesn't really have any wow factor :/
Thanks in advance!

asked by Daniel Decline over 4 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I think this could work! You might get a little leaking onto the pan between the layers of crescent rolls, but otherwise seems like a fun idea. Good luck with the cookoff!

7c7c001c 3347 4dde b252 636465532b29  pinned

wow - celebrity answer - ha, thanks! I am going to give it a shot and post pictures if it works!

092efd1a f34b 461d 89b1 f3e76e0ce940  dsc 0028

Mini Beef Wellingtons would wow me! :-)

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

You could also use a muffin pan and do a roll pizza roll sprinkling the tops with cheese