🔕 🔔

Boneless butterfly pork chops

I have several butterflied boneless pork chops in the freezer. Does anyone have any recipe suggestions (marinade/how to cook) for them? Unfortunately, we do not have a grill. Thanks!

asked by WoooPigSooie! over 4 years ago

0429ac74 3511 4859 a027 f54dd7e9f90f  6 14 4 053

Make individual roulades. Search "roulade"

I use the recipe here on Food52 called Herb Crusted Pork Chops with Balsamic Onions. Very easy and quick. I do not always make the balsamic onions and they still good. Sorry I do not know how to post links.

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

Not a specific recipe, but if they're butterflied, you could stuff them with fresh sage leaves, a slice of prosciutto, a bit of cheese (fontina, provolone, etc.) Saute until cooked through, remove to a plate to keep hot, and make a reduction in the same pan with white wine, or marsala, to spoon over the top.

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

How about pork piccata? Follow a basic recipe for chicken piccata, making sure you pound the pork first to get thin even slices.