Free Makings for Burmese Tea Salad

my eyes are often bigger than my head, sigh..... and a few yrs ago, while on vacation, we did a major excursion to the outskirts of San Mateo ,CA and picked up a big bag of all the ingreds needed to make Burmese Tea Salad.... well, i still have them and would love for some enthusiastic cook to wave their hands and say "Me, Me!!" I'm near Boston ,or i could mail them to you. contact me via my profile pg.

asked by LE BEC FIN about 5 years ago

Angela Norris Hirschauer

Me, me, me. I sent u a message.

healthierkitchen

I did the same thing recently on a visit to a local market! It's so hard to find that when I saw bags of both the leaves and "kits" that included fried beans, I couldn't resist.

LE BEC FIN

angela, I just emailed you back!