🔕 🔔

Free Makings for Burmese Tea Salad

my eyes are often bigger than my head, sigh..... and a few yrs ago, while on vacation, we did a major excursion to the outskirts of San Mateo ,CA and picked up a big bag of all the ingreds needed to make Burmese Tea Salad.... well, i still have them and would love for some enthusiastic cook to wave their hands and say "Me, Me!!" I'm near Boston ,or i could mail them to you. contact me via my profile pg.

asked by LE BEC FIN about 4 years ago

0ee85dbc 84fb 4d45 b153 2b509448842d  stringio

Me, me, me. I sent u a message.

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

I did the same thing recently on a visit to a local market! It's so hard to find that when I saw bags of both the leaves and "kits" that included fried beans, I couldn't resist.

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

angela, I just emailed you back!