Probable brownie disaster

So I mixed up a batch of Joanne Chang's brownies from her baking book, poured them in the pan, and realized the sugar was still in the measuring cup....scraped the batter back into the bowl and beat it in--not too much to avoid over-activating the gluten in the flour. I'm baking it in my Breville oven in a rimmed sheet pan lined with foil to add height, instead of a 9 x 13. Will I end up with anything anyone can eat :( or with chocolate "rocks"?

asked about 5 years ago

Thanks June, they did! Surprise! And even with baking soda instead of powder. I did everything wrong and still. Glad bec. I used high quality ingredients, would hate to have tossed them.