🔕 🔔

Cookie cookbook

I'm looking for a fairly simple cookie cookbook ideally with a lot of pictures for my mom. She already has the King Arthur book -- I'm looking for less of a tome and again pictures and illustrations would be great. Thanks!

asked by MTMitchell about 4 years ago

ATL

Maida Heatter has a great cookie book and Martha Stewart has one although I've never baked anything from the latter.

I like the Martha Stewart cookie cookbook. Lots of nice pictures.

820467dc d1b2 4071 ae7b d918a3648548  image

Martha Stewart 's cookie book is great ...has a picture of each cookie and all cookies are classified as crisp, crunchy, soft, etc. the recipes are well tested and come out as promised. Gourmet also has a cookie book with a picture of each cookie

Carole Walter's book "Great Cookies" has wonderful recipes and beautiful photos.

Highly recommend Alice Medrich's "Chewy, Gooey, Crispy, Crunchy."

6f85b483 fec3 4360 b32b cb06736820ab  twitterprofilepic

The Nestle tollhouse cookbook was the first cookie cookbook I ever owned. Sure it's all recipes featuring Nestle, but that doesn't mean they aren't great cookies!

164ae6cf b233 45ae a461 8d7543fae705  melissa mitchell

Excellent suggestions! Thank you all -- I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find one that had good recipes and lots of pictures, and I really appreciate the help.