I wanna go to Paris!

Why is the Paris trip sweepstake only for USA residents?You can keep the Louboutins...yes...that's how much I want the trip!

asked by mensaque about 5 years ago

CookLikeMad

Hi mensaque, for legal reasons, we need to keep all sweepstakes restricted to U.S. residents only. Sorry to hear you're not eligible!

What Paris sweepstakes? Where?

mensaque

Two nights for two in Paris on New Year's Eve...and a pair of Louboutins!I got the news by email from Food52.

not me. I didn't get it.

mensaque

Ironic...I'm not elegible and I got it!

CookLikeMad

June, here's the link to enter the Paris for New Years sweepstakes: http://food52.com/sweeps...

mensaque

It's OK,Maddy...I've been really craving a trip,you know?But I'll forgive you if you ship me the Louboutins then,hahaha!

CookLikeMad

Haha -- I wish! I'd ship myself a pair, too!