🔕 🔔

Any recommendations for a good authentic German restaurant in north NJ NY city area?

asked by adamnsvetcooking almost 7 years ago

I would consult the users at chowhound.com a site devoted to discovery and reporting of restaurants. Pretty reliable for me. User generated, so it does take awhile to read through. Use SEARCH.

89019781 5768 4aab 8b00 a7dee748e2a4  wine

Hallo Berlin in NYC

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

I've heard Blaue Glans (in Tribeca) is good, and I think fairly traditional cooking. The same chef also owns a sort of modern Viennese restaurant, Wallse (in the W. Village,) where I've had two great dinners.