🔕 🔔

I have a beautiful illustrated book of regional German cuisine. Unfortunately its In German. My three years of C minus high school German aren't much help in deciphering the recipes.
Does anyone know if there is a reference work or web site that could help me with "kitchen German"? Something with a guide to technical terms, ingredients, etc.

asked by boociebear over 7 years ago

Have you tried Google translator its brilliant and free and can translate anything including your cookbook well worth a try ! Hope It helps. Lee

I'm going to use google as a last resort. I'd prefer a printed resource because at least for me keeping a computer in the kitchen is just asking for trouble.