🔕 🔔

I'm about to order the Over the Hills Mini Bowls from Provisions. WIll they get to San Diego before XMas?

asked by @MillCovePrtnrs over 3 years ago

8cb3f9a6 e1b7 477d a172 9899658247b6  brian s wedding copy
cdilaura

Christina is the Vice President of Commerce Operations for Food52.

Hi @MillCovePrtnrs I just spoke with our partner about these bowls and if you're ordering the Blue hues she can get those mailed expedited today and we'll cover the cost of expedited shipping for you. If you were interested in the brown, unfortunately those still need to be finished and won't be able to ship as quickly and are unlikely to arrive by 12/24. I hope that helps! If you do order the blue hued bowls, can you email me a [email protected] so I can facilitate the expedited shipment for you as it's set to standard shipping currently.