What's the best way to reheat meatballs without sauce?

A friend is hosting late lunch for the Seahawks game tomorrow WOOOHOOOO and I want to bring roseinparis' Kefta-style meatballs. I want to make them tonight so I will have a worry-free morning. How can I reheat them tomorrow?

Pegeen January 10, 2014

My thought would be to cook and assemble the meatballs and grapes on their sticks, tonight, before you travel. They will taste fine at room temperature (esp. if Seahawks are winning). It will be easier than trying to reheat them tomorrow at someone else's house. You don't want to set the wooden sticks on fire in someone else's oven!

LE BEC FIN
LE BEC FIN January 10, 2014

If you go with room temp, give them 3-4 hrs to get to room temp. If you do want them reheated, put on a sheet pan, covered with foil , in a 350 degree oven for 8-15 min. til temp you want. I don't think that will adversely affect the grapes.

LE BEC FIN
LE BEC FIN January 10, 2014

p.s. for leftover grapes, both roasted grapes and frozen grapes are delicious, fun and different!

Monica L.
Monica L. January 10, 2014

Thank you!! I think I'll make the yogurt sauce and cook the meatballs and grapes tonight and assemble them tomorrow at room temperature. Go Hawks!

HalfPint January 10, 2014

I'm a little late to the game (yes, pun intended), but you could also reheat the meatballs in a slowcooker and they can stay there for the duration of the game.