🔕 🔔

I can't save recipes.

I click the "save recipe" button and it says the recipe is saved, but when I go to "recipes" under my profile - there are 0 recipes. Articles and collections are saved, but not recipes. I've tried dozens of times and resorted to emailing recipes to myself.

asked by samantha brauner over 3 years ago

0589bf80 42da 46e7 98a0 a780f397dba0  photo

I think Recipes are the one's you've submitted. Try clicking on Recipe Collections instead and I think you'll find the ones you're looking for.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

And if you still can't find them, please let me know, and I can alert our tech team. Thanks!