A question about a recipe: Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin

4eafceb2 8d1a 41c7 ac60 46fc1cc94d7f  2014 0318 wc honey mustard pork tenderloin 007

I have a question about the recipe "Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin" from Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast. How big are the pork tenderloins supposed to be for this recipe?

asked by lydialynn over 4 years ago

former Community Editor

I think there's a fair amount of wiggle room, as the recipe is for a marinade. You could go with whatever size fits nicely in the oven-proof sauté pan or cast iron skillet that you'll be using.

Another option is to send the recipe author a direct message to ask for clarification by clicking the envelope button on their profile page (http://food52.com/users...), as they won't always see questions on the Hotline.