hotline question

different hotlines ?

asked by bigpan over 4 years ago

bigpan

the question is: how come the hotline questions are different on a computer versus the questions shown on a tablet ?

former Community Editor

Hi bigpan - if you're using the web to look at the Hotline on both, you shouldn't be seeing different content. However, if you're using our iOS app on your tablet, it might very well have slightly different content, as it's not part of the same application (though it shares data).

And just as a reminder, if you ever have a question about the site, you can shoot us an email ([email protected]m). We'll see it sooner, and you'll get a faster response!