A question about a recipe: Margaret Fox's Amazon Chocolate Cake

Ffcd4803 ce58 48bb 961c ec16ecaa9b0c  2013 1001 genius chocolate cake 450

I have a question about the recipe "Margaret Fox's Amazon Chocolate Cake" from Genius Recipes. I have made Margaret Fox's Amazon Cake a bunch of times. Is the batter very thick? I cannot remember, but I know this morning it was.

asked by SusanR over 4 years ago

Community Editor at Food52

Hi Susan - if you check out the blog post for the recipe (here: http://food52.com/blog...) you'll see a couple photos of mixing and pouring the batter that you can use for comparison.

SusanR

Interestingly mine was not pourable, but I actually made it three times yesterday, and each time in the end it was perfect. I just do not remember the being as thick as mine was. No harm, no foul if it came out great!

Liam

Much thicker than most vegan cake batters in my experience .