🔕 🔔

Merry Xmas

asked by pauljoseph over 6 years ago

B997a3e0 15e1 4323 99cc bf778a6da88e  52

have a spiced xmas pudding

3624fe96 e544 43f3 b5ba 06ca7ef818db  kk

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Merry Christmas Pauljoseph! We have Mrs Larkin's pumpkin bread in the oven!!!!

Same back to you man. And what's with the head gear? You can't make a yamulka from a grapefruit. Whichever holidays you all be celebrating, I hope they are happy.

Bc343245 99fb 4d2b 8579 9bf9c485181e  me

Merry Christmas back to you and your family, pauljoseph!! I'm just about to start making Mrs. Larkin's pumpkin bread. Can't wait!!

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Merry Christmas pauljoseph and all! I, too had some Pumpkin Christmas Bread this morning!! Hope yours was yummy.

I was all set to make your Pumpkin Christmas Bread and got a phone call from friends who were to spend the holidays with us. One of them got sick and was down for the count, so they're coming up later in the week. So now your recipe will be Pumpkin New Years Bread!