Merry Xmas

asked by pauljoseph over 7 years ago

pauljoseph

have a spiced xmas pudding

Merry Christmas Pauljoseph! We have Mrs Larkin's pumpkin bread in the oven!!!!

Same back to you man. And what's with the head gear? You can't make a yamulka from a grapefruit. Whichever holidays you all be celebrating, I hope they are happy.

TheWimpyVegetarian

Merry Christmas back to you and your family, pauljoseph!! I'm just about to start making Mrs. Larkin's pumpkin bread. Can't wait!!

Merry Christmas pauljoseph and all! I, too had some Pumpkin Christmas Bread this morning!! Hope yours was yummy.

TheWimpyVegetarian

I was all set to make your Pumpkin Christmas Bread and got a phone call from friends who were to spend the holidays with us. One of them got sick and was down for the count, so they're coming up later in the week. So now your recipe will be Pumpkin New Years Bread!