🔕 🔔

What is the best non-"cloud" (online) based system for organizing recipes digitally? I am often in places where there is no or unreliable internet access, but need to have my recipe resources handy. Desktop search works okay, but has its limits. Any ideas? What do you all use? Are there any particularly good programs or tools that allow for aggregating and searching documents created in various formats? Thank you. ;o)

asked about 7 years ago

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

Have you tried the Demy Kitchensafe touch screen organizer? A good friend swears by hers, but initially had some issues with pre-loaded recipes on it. I think they have resolved that though with a removal system. I haven't tried it myself, but hope the info helps.

5286a4ac cc27 48dd 9528 dcd1273e46c8  mack 9 24 06 cropped small
MPB

I like Evernote (evernote.com). It's efficient and effective; it's available on your computer or the cloud; it will help you aggregate and search documents created in various formats, and, it's FREE.