🔕 🔔

Best recipe organizing app?

I'm looking for a good app to organize recipes that I have favorited online, and have photo images of handwritten copies. I'd like to make my own notes on the recipes. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

asked by CH-4500 over 2 years ago

I tried tons of apps (free ones anyway) and they all either had bugs it anoiyances or ugly ads. Or they limited the max amount of recipes. Then I downloaded Evernote and use that and it's awesome. I just copy the recipes from the web and you can make your own notes, add pictures and links. Plus you can access easily from our phone or computer. Love it.

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

You might find this article (and the slew of comments) helpful: https://food52.com/blog...

9222c532 27a1 4ba1 88e4 001b7bd829f8  image

I use Paprika, and I'm obsessed with it. I show it to everyone, and have gotten plenty of other people as hooked on it as I am. Let me know if you have any questions about it more specifically.

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

Daniel, do you mean regular Evernote, as opposed to Evernote Food? After reading your comment I downloaded Evernote Food, thinking that this must be the one you meant, and as far as I can tell it's impossible to use it to save recipes from websites accessed outside of the app.