Salad dressing

For a rocket salad

asked by Allan over 3 years ago

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Lemon juice, olive oil, and a little fleur de sel. :)) simple.

Aliwaks

Here's a bit less simple but still usper easy: Orange, lemon & grapefruit juice + Honey + Olive Oil + fleur de sel & fresh ground black pepper

Or GOOD Balsamic + Good Olive Oil + fleur de sel & fresh ground black pepper
Its all about the quality of the ingredients on that- also can add some crumbled gorgonzola

Regine

Allan, search here (the magnifying glass) using "arugula" in recipes, to find hundreds of dishes, many of them salads, for more ideas...dressing and other ingredients.

Abby A

By rocket salad, we are talking arugula only for greens , yes? If so, i second the olive oil, lemon, salt only - maybe may add a bit of shaved parmesan.