New cookbooks: Which are on your must-have list?

I want to know! What new cookbooks are you really looking forward to this year?

asked by Ali Slagle over 3 years ago

Scheherazade

Eagerly awaiting Sprouted Kitchen Bowl + Spoon

Looking forward to Maangchi's Real Korean Cooking: Authentic Dishes for the Home Cook, April Bloomfield's A Girl and Her Greens: Hearty Meals from the Garden and The Connecticut Farm Table Cookbook: 150 Homegrown Recipes from the Nutmeg State (The Farm Table Cookbook) . I'm curious to read/see more about Classic Recipes for Modern People by Max & Eli Sussman.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

I want Bar Tartine.

LE BEC FIN

--I am a major fan of Alice Medrich, her palate and her unwavering commitment to recipe detail.
--After having my eyes opened, after a lifetime of baking, to whole grain flours intead of white white white,
I have ordered Alice's 'Flavor Flours' and am very excited about it.

Jenn Louis' "Pasta by Hand" just came out, and I definitely want to get my hands on it.

Jan Weber

Just added it to my Amazon wishlist!

The $1.89 Lunch Our Editor-in-Chief Swears By

Chickpeas to the Rescue

Curried Chickpea Sandwich

You can count the ingredients on one hand.

Simplest Homemade Doughnuts

Meatballs lend comfort on one family's journey from Mexico.

My Family Recipe: Mexican Meatballs

What's New in the Neighborhood

From weeknight favorites to regional classics.

12 Essential Italian Cookbooks