I was sent a code to use for my first time order but it is charging me shipping why is that? and what can you do to assist me

asked by @misspeola about 3 years ago

Lauren Kelley

Thank you for reaching out about this! It looks like you got your order to go through safely with your special shipping code—I'm so glad.

If you ever have questions about the shop or placing an order, we're glad to help. Just send us an email at [email protected] and we'll get right back to you!

Lauren Kelley

p.s. I saw that you were, however, charged surcharges for a few of your items—so maybe that's what you were noticing as well. The Smoked Kielbasa & Pure Pork Frankfurter you selected has a shipping surcharge because it's a perishable item that needs special handling in transit. That said, your standard shipping charge of $8 was waived using the promo code you had.

I'm sorry for the confusion, and for my second reply on this! Thank you again for your order and I hope you love everything as much as we do.