How many times I can use Recycled used cooking oil ?

How many time I can recycle cooking oil and use it again... can i use it and recycle it many time with purification machine ?

asked by Nadir Link almost 3 years ago

I don't know what a "purification machine" is, but whether you can reuse it at all will depend largely upon what you have already cooked in it. Oil used for cooking fish should not be reused for anything but fish. Also, if the oil has been overheated, it may make anything else cooked in it taste burnt.

Consider asking restaurant chefs, who have this problem more frequently than home cooks.