Spiced nuts

Hi. I made some spiced nuts with egg white, sea salt and smoked paprika. I roasted them low and slow and the texture is nice but there's no flavor. What can I do to get some flavor without burning them?

asked by Duckie over 2 years ago

Chef Lisa

You might try adding some other ingredients, pretzels and/different nuts and just add those to what you have. www. david lebovitz.com has a nice recipe.

cookbookchick

Clicking on this link will bring you to a law firm in Pittsburgh, lol!

mia
mia

Add brown sugar, cayenne, chopped rosemary. It's my fail-safe best spiced nuts recipe ever.

magpiebaker

Try the sweet and savory spiced nuts recipe on epicurious.com. I've made it a bunch of times and it's always a hit.