Side for king crab legs?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we received - and then couldn't make/eat - a bunch of frozen king crab legs last night. So we are going to make them tonight.
Ideas for quick, easy and not too heavy sides? I'm craving vegetables, so I'd favor things that grow out of the ground.
Thanks in advance for your help.

asked by TobiT almost 3 years ago

CanadaDan

Potato salad always works I find. I'll even throw in some chopped up crab or lobster and maybe some edamame or peas. Makes it so good.

Bevi

maybe something along these lines: https://food52.com/recipes...

Or a pea puree?

I really like Caesar salad with crab. Homemade croutons are a must.