🔕 🔔

Side for king crab legs?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we received - and then couldn't make/eat - a bunch of frozen king crab legs last night. So we are going to make them tonight.
Ideas for quick, easy and not too heavy sides? I'm craving vegetables, so I'd favor things that grow out of the ground.
Thanks in advance for your help.

asked by TobiT over 1 year ago

Potato salad always works I find. I'll even throw in some chopped up crab or lobster and maybe some edamame or peas. Makes it so good.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

maybe something along these lines: https://food52.com/recipes...

Or a pea puree?

I really like Caesar salad with crab. Homemade croutons are a must.