Do you send to denmark

Do you delever to denmark

asked by Mikkel Drengsgaard almost 3 years ago

Hi Mikkel,

At the moment, the answer is No. I believe that Food52 is working on it. Currently, the items come from many different vendors, not from one dedicated warehouse. This makes international shipping very complicated.

Sarah E Daniels
Sarah E Daniels

Editorial Intern

Hi Mikkel! We're working on expanding internationally, but we're not quite there yet with shipping—right now, we're only able to ship within the US. Our shop is a bit unusual in that we curate items directly from artisans, designers, and small shops all over the country, so we don't have one central shipping location we ship from. It makes crossing borders extra complicated (surprisingly so), but we're hopeful we can find a solution in the near future.