🔕 🔔

How to make a cake that lasts for about a week?

I am planing to celebrate my friends bithday on our school trip. I want to make a chocolate cake which lasts for 4-5 days and is EGGLESS.

asked by Snigdha Gomber about 1 year ago

8c6517ae 41ca 4746 aa5b 0510293cfc64  fb avatar

If the cake is not frosted wrap it very tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in a zip-lock bag. If you are planning to frost the cake do not wrap it in plastic wrap. This is very important. Simply place the cake in a tupperware container and it will last. Once the cake is cut place place wrap between the edges. These steps will make the cake last for 4-5 days