A question about a recipe: Broiled Lemon-Honey Arctic Char with Citrus Sauce

83304258 6098 4b2c 9ec0 6974cd6c2727  broiledcharwithcitrus2

I have a question about the recipe "Broiled Lemon-Honey Arctic Char with Citrus Sauce" from Alexandra Stafford. Do you think the fish could be roasted instead of broiled? I have a tough time broiling....things seem to go from underdone to overdone so quickly!

asked by kimzy over 1 year ago

Alexandra Stafford

I think you could, you might just not get the pretty, burnished surface. I tried roasting salmon at a very high temp that had been marinating in a honey-soy mix, and while it was good, it never — even at the high temp — got that really appealing surface. If you don't care about looks, then go for the roasting. Otherwise, give the broiler a try — in no more than 5 minutes will they be done. Hope that helps!

kimzy

Thanks!