🔕 🔔

Shipping Timeline

Hello! I am planning to order the Opinel Kitchen Knives Set of 3 and the M'auviel M'steel Round 8" Fry Pan as Christmas gifts. According to the Checkout page, these items will ship out within 3 and 4 business days, respectively. Are you able to give an estimate of how long they will take to ship to Ohio from there? I want to make sure I can get them in before Christmas! Thanks so much for your help.

asked by samantha spigos 2 months ago

Hi Samantha! Thanks for reaching out. I've sent you an email about this from [email protected], so that we can be sure these arrive in time for Christmas!