🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Birthday Lasagna

63e3f20c 494a 4a3c 9451 7b0fe9f35d6b  food52 01 29 13 0083

I have a question about the recipe "Birthday Lasagna" from Merrill Stubbs. I'm thinking about making this for my family tomorrow night. I'm finding it hard to believe that one 8x8 casserole feeds 6! Has anyone doubled it, and how many did it feed?

asked by Mae about 1 month ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

added about 1 month ago

My husband and I can get two hearty meals out of it. That said if you're offering sides it could be enough for a respectable serving per person. I've double the recipe successfully, two 8x8's simultaneously and a 9 x 13. Its our favorite lasagna because it doesn't have ricotta. Hey, that rhymed!